Highly-creative and participative real-time video collaboration tool. It is designed to help several people add ideas and work on the same content across different locations.
It is ideal for:
- TV commercial approvals
- VFX production
- Interactive demos
- Remote collaboration
- Rough-cut approval
- Cost estimating bids
Easy to use
It's straightforward to add notes to frames and scenes which appear immediately on your collaborators’ web page. A blog-style history stays with the clip throughout your project, with email notification of new additions.
It is a creative assistant that lets invited users draw on the video frame, in real-time. Everyone can add their own colour-coded ideas and immediately view the result. You can even browse a clip and have everyone’s remote video “follow” yours.
Multiple location productions demand greater coordination and collaboration effort. Clipdraw facilitates input and participation from directors and production management dispersed geographically.
- Frame- or scene- based comments
- Timecode hyperlinks to the exact frame in the video
- Timecode "grab" hyperlink to add to your comments
- Slave other users' remote clips to your master
- Live frame-based freehand drawing right on the video
- Download of original-quality video clip
- Version control: revisions have their own clip notes
- Email notification of changes and additions
- Simple management of access permissions
simple to use and eliminates distance barriers
- ClipDraw Ver. 4.0
New version of eBUS ClipDraw is currently under development. It will include existing eBUS ClipNotes functionalities and support a more flexible delivery model.